Colleen Zelonis, CNM, MSN
- Practicing certified nurse midwife since 2006; preceded by more than 25 years experience as a labor and delivery nurse.
- Received master's degree in nursing from Case Western Reserve University in 2001 and midwifery certification from the Frontier School of Nurse Midwifery and Family Nursing the same year.
- Colleen and her husband, Gary, reside in Avon Lake where they have raised their blended family of seven children.
- Known for spending extra time with patients, her primary goal is providing safe, competent, and compassionate care.
- Provides care to healthy women during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum; available options include holistic and waterbirths. Also performs Pap tests, breast exams, contraception and family planning options, and treatment of bladder and vaginal infections.
- Privileges at St. John Medical Center & Fairview Hospital.