2017 Holistic Birth Center Orientation Class Schedule
Holistic Birth Options
This class will be taught by Certified Nurse Midwife, Susan Dornan. Class will cover a variety of birthing options including an introduction to our “Holistic Birth Center” program, which will discuss the criteria for utilizing the birth center. We will share topics surrounding natural childbirth options, including the use of hydrotherapy during labor & birth, aromatherapy, therapeutic use of music and relaxation techniques in an effort to achieve a satisfying birth experience. During the class you also be introduced to the unique services offered by a midwife and a doula. This class is open to anyone interested in exploring childbirth options. A tour of the Holistic Birthing Center & Family Suites will complete the class. A light snack will be provided and registration is required.
- When: 2nd Monday of the month
- Dates: January 9th, February 13th, March 13th, April 10th, May 8th, June 12th, July 10th, August 14th, September 11th, October 9th, November 13th and December 11th.
- Time: 7:30pm until 9:00pm
- Location: UH St John Medical Center, 29101 Health Campus Dr, Bldg. 2, 1st floor, Aud B
- Please call to register as space is limited: 877-597-6348
- Cost: No charge