Holistic Birth Center Orientation Class Schedule
Holistic Birth Options
This class will be taught by Certified Nurse Midwife, Susan Dornan. Class will cover a variety of birthing options including an introduction to our “Holistic Birth Center” program, which will discuss the criteria for utilizing the birth center. We will share topics surrounding natural childbirth options, including the use of hydrotherapy during labor & birth, aromatherapy, therapeutic use of music and relaxation techniques in an effort to achieve a satisfying birth experience. During the class you also be introduced to the unique services offered by a midwife and a doula. This class is open to anyone interested in exploring childbirth options. A tour of the Holistic Birthing Center & Family Suites will complete the class. A light snack will be provided and registration is required.
- When: 2nd Monday of the month
- Dates: January 12th, February 9th, March 9th, April 13th, May 11th, June 8th, July 13th, August 10th, September 14th, October 12th, November 9th and December 14th.
- Time: 7:00pm until 9:00pm
- Location: St John Medical Center, 29101 Health Campus Dr., Bldg. 2, 1st floor, Aud. B
- Please call to register as space is limited: 877-597-6348
- Cost: No charge